Saturday, April 14, 2007

Urban Meagan

A couple of fellow photographers and I took Meagan and 2 friends downtown today for a photoshoot. We all had a great time and Meagan got to play model. Here are some of the shots that I got. I can't get over how beautiful and grown up she is!








Feel free to leave comments! You don't have to have a blogger account to leave them.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cant believe it is her. Some of them WOW. NICE DECK BTW.

Anonymous said...

I have such a beautiful granddaughter, and I'm so proud of her talented mother...keep up the good work. Oh, yeah, nice deck too. Mom

Margie @ Smiles Forever Photo said...

Very beautiful indeed.. Thease are AWESOME pics - you did a great job and your Model looks in the Groove too!!! M

Anonymous said...

How beautiful! My favorite is the last one. Meagan sure looks so grown up! You did a fab job Beth!!1

Anonymous said...

Wow, those are EXCELLENT, Beth!!! VERY artsy and yes, she is getting VERY old and is such a pretty girl! You should be very proud of her and your photos!!!

Candy said...

Beth they look great! I can't wait to see what you can do with my girls! Candy