Thursday, May 03, 2007

Just a couple

Ok, so I have 2 cute pics to share with you tonight.

The first is our beloved cats. You'd think they are SOO mistreated! I was going from room to room the other day, and saw them sitting just like this. I thought for sure they would scram before I could get back with the camera, but no...they stayed right where they were until I put some water in the dish. Keeping water in the water bowl for the animals is an ongoing battle now that Koda is in the house. If he isn't drinking it all in one gulp, he is playing in it and getting it all over the floor.



The second is Robbie at the end of an early "living like a man" training session. As you can see, he is in the recliner, remote in hand, and has fallen asleep. He has successfully completed this training session, and will now move on to the next level, "Your gas and you...Successfully blaming the dog when it matters the most"



From middle Tennessee, where they are still trying to get cow tipping into the Olympics, goodnight America...and all the ships at sea.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that's my boy !! Like father, Like son.

Margie @ Smiles Forever Photo said...

Too cute... Love the look on the kitty's faces... Robbie is worn out!! Good grip on that remote.. HA HA

Holly Lesnick said...

Oh that is TOO funny!!!

shell said...

BWAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!