Monday, January 16, 2006

Happy Birthday to me!

Well, I turned 41 this week. Doesn't feel as monumental as 40 did. Of course, last year I completed a half-marathon 2 days before my birthday....my "re-affirmation of life" event I guess you'd say. Now I'm settled into 40 I guess and it didn't bother me as much LOL.

The best thing about turning 41 were....I got XM radio for my car, AND Dad & Linda bought me my new camera. A Nikon D70s that takes pictures with incredible color. I'm still learning how to use it, but even just on Auto it takes amazing pictures. I've added a couple here.

I hope to get better about updating this as things calm down :) Keep your fingers crossed.

Happy New Year!

Beth





A mom from my playgroup asked me to take pictures of her 3 week old son. Here are a couple from the shoot, my favorites.




No comments: