Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Playing with cameras

Well, after getting both kids to pose for me for potential valentine shots (I think I got something to work with this time), they wanted to take some pictures too. So, now and then I let them cut loose with my old Olympus point and shoot. They were taking pictures too, so I thought, but they actually had it on movie mode LOL. Anyway, here's a couple "you get me getting you" shots.


And, gotta start them chimping early :)


And to all my photography friends...yes these are snapshots, yes I know the shadow looks like hell. Was using onboard flash and probably auto LOL. I know...SACRILEGIOUS!

Katie is still sick. Now may be breaking out in a rash. Hoping everything is cleared up in the morning. She will NOT be a happy camper if she has to miss another day of school...and neither will mom!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thats so funny, my five year old was trying to use by camera, so I unhooked the battery grip to make it lighter and put it in auto.
He insisted that I show him how to use manual mode, then it was shoot/chimp/shoot/chimp :-)