Sunday, February 04, 2007

Super bowl party animals

Invited the neighbors over for a super bowl party. We had a TON of food and a LOT of fun.

Of course, first we had to clean up a bit. Have to start them young! :)




My friends really enjoyed Prince LOL It was flashback night :)




And, later in the game I decided to keep trying to learn to knit. My neighbors were laughing at me LOL. But note the beer...maybe that's why I was having such a hard time LOL

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL.. Im not sure I would give you sharpe instruments with that been in your LAP.. LOL

Looks like you all had a BLAST!! M

Anonymous said...

Looks like everyone was having fun... (even the kids doing the cleaning up)... and I say... keep on working on that knitting... it's so worth it.. :)

Denise said...

Looks like lots of fun!! My knitting skills are atrocious even with any beer involved!