Sunday, March 18, 2007

Got a little carried away with the clippers :)

Robbie needed a haircut....wanted a haircut. He actually wanted all of his hair cut off. Well, he almost got it. I didn't step up the comb on the clippers enough for the top to get what I had wanted. He seems to like it. Hard for us to get used to though. :)

Before



After



And of course, I haven't done their birthday pictures yet, so those will wait a few more weeks LOL

Happy spring everyone! We had some really nice days, but we are in the middle of our last cold blast. I will be glad when we get back into the 60s and 70s again. The trees and the daffodils are in bloom and it's just beautiful.

1 comment:

Holly Lesnick said...

You are a brave woman! I'm terrified to cut my kids' hair myself!!!! I think he looks cute! ;)