Sunday, June 17, 2007

OK, so it's been a while

Sorry I haven't been updating recently. Life seems to be in fast forward this summer. Meagan is working about 30 hrs a week, and of course LOVING her new car. I need to take new pictures of it with her Tinkerbell seat covers and stearing wheel cover. Mom hooked her up and pimped out her car some :)

Robbie and Katie and I have been busy going to events with a wonderful new playgroup we found (or was actually found for us by our friend Candy. She was here less than a month and had found it. I was here for a year before. What does that say about me?) Anyway, we've been busy at the parks, Pump It Up, taking a tour at the Purity dairy packaging plant (like TG Lee in FL). It wasn't really a tour, more like watching a movie starting Jim Varney ("Know what I mean Vern?") and looking through a window as they made ice cream sandwiches and packaged big tubs of ice cream. The highlight was we got FRESH ice cream sandwiches. Did you know those cookie crusts start out crispy? I didn't.

Here is Katie with the only cow to be found this day.



We've been so busy, the kids have actually taken to falling asleep in the car in the afternoons again. The other day we got home, and Robbie was so tired he decided he needed some more sleep. This was as far as he got:



It's been getting so hot up here, it was time to give Georgia her summer haircut. She looks like a little puppy when you get rid of all that hair. Oddly enough, I couldn't find a before picture to show with her long hair, so here she is with her spiffy new short do. She looks like a totally different dog.



I guess that's it for now. We are all excited about our upcoming trip to Florida. Can't wait to see the family and hang out at the beach. I am also doing a 2 day photography workshop while I'm there. Very excited about that!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful summer!

No comments: