Sunday, September 16, 2007

100th post!

And it took me almost 2 years to do it LOL. I'm such a slacker!

I decided such a momentous post required a momentous picture. All 3 of my children in the same shot, and no funny faces or tongues sticking out!



Now, you would think that as a photographer, I could get great pictures of my children whenever I want. OH, NOT SO!!! It's called PCS, otherwise known as Photographer's Child Syndrome! Can take pictures of pretty much any other child on Earth, other than your own. It's been documented, trust me. SO, anytime a photographer can get a shot of all of their children cooperating, they immediately have to share it with all of their photographer friends, who are the only people who can TRULY appreciate the achievement.

Of course, in my case, my girls are USUALLY willing to help me out when I need to practice, so here are a few of the other shots I got today.














OH, and in case you haven't heard, Beth Valentine Photography is now OFFICIAL! I've even launched a new blog for the business where I will put up client sneak peeks and announce specials if I have them. The URL is www.bethvalentinephotography.com/blog

I hope you'll check it out!

No comments: