Robbie and Katie went to their first hockey game last week. We had a ball! Of course, we were spoiled because we were lucky enough to have tickets to my company's box. It was great and Robbie was very interested in the game. He is anxious to go again soon!
I'm not entirely sure what is up with Katie's demented smile in this picture LOL
Robbie decided to build a house of cards the other night. He worked very hard, and FINALLY got one. He was very proud.
And while I'm at it, since I had my brag on Katie already this week, here's Robbie's. Last week Katie's class did a presentation at the school assembly, and this week was Robbie's turn. He did SO well! I was very proud of him. He spoke loud and clear and no mumbling like I thought he would do! No arguing about going up on stage and doing it either :) Here's a clip
And here is a picture of Robbie and Emily, our neighbor who is in his class. I love the look on his face, and the fact that he is holding on to his page for dear life.
No comments:
Post a Comment