Here I am helping him "warm up" Check out that form! LOL If I could just do this for about 3 hours a day, I'd need a new wardrobe :)

The boy definitly knows how to dribble the ball

As boredom sets in, Katie takes to attacking Rob for entertainment.

The mighty athlete taking a much needed water break.

The "herd" attacks the ball. I say herd because that is just how they move. There is no strategy, no defense and offense in U5 soccer. There is a single-minded mentality "GET THE BALL" and that is what they ALL try to do!

But they do break out now and then

And he seems to have trouble staying on his feet. Appears to have inherited my clutz gene LOL It almost looks like they all are trying to figure out who should go get it.

I'll keep you updated as the season moves along. First real game is sometime in April I believe. We'll see if he lasts that long.
No comments:
Post a Comment