Friday, December 21, 2007

Gotta love a little paint!

My project for the last 2 days has been painting my kitchen. And I am totally in love with the colors!

I LOVE red, but felt it would be a bit much to do the whole kitchen red. So I did 2 walls red, and 2 a color that reminds me of coffee with cream in it. The brown color will be carried through the rest of the downstairs.

here are some before and afters. Now, the before is right after we moved in, so ignore the folding table and chairs that was our fancy dining table for a while LOL.

I will be getting matchstick blinds to go over the sink that match the ones on my french doors, and a new light fixture over the sink as well as some under cabinet lighting. WOOHOO! After 2 years finally putting my mark on the house smile.gif

Oh, and I would say excuse the clutter, but anyone who knows me knows that this is CLEAN in comparison smile.gif LOL





No comments: