Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Day 2. My sick baby :(


Robbie has a bad headache. So some tylenol and quiet time with Mom will hopefully take care of it. Here he is conked out on the couch after school. You know it's bad when the first thing out of his mouth when he gets home is "can I go play?"

9 comments:

My Life As I See It said...

awwww....... poor thing. Did the nap and quiet time with mommy make the headache go away? I have a daily hurt report from Tyler. LOL! That needs a blog in itself. Actually, no hurt report today...... so far.

Anonymous said...

Sweet pic.. love those lashes and the conversion!! Hope he is feeling better!!

Beth said...

2 hrs later and he's still sleeping. I'm sure the tylenol had something to do with that. I just hope he feels better when he wakes up.

Anna said...

I hate it when my little ones hurt. I hope Tylenol and a few hours of sleep is all that it takes to make him feel better.

Unknown said...

Awwww....I hope he feels better. My little ones were exposed to the flu this weekend so I am keeping my fingers crossed they don't get sick.

shell said...

Poor baby!! Give him a hug from me!

Kayla Sullivan said...

Oh my, what a sweet little guy. I hope he is on the mend.

Huffy said...

I hope he feels better today! poor pumpkin... :-(

The Romanceaholic said...

Awww poor fella! There's nothing sadder than seeing our kids in pain :(

I hope he feels better super soon!