Monday, January 29, 2007

Shot for the day

I know, I know, it looks a lot like my shot a few days ago. BUT, there are a few differences:

1. I "borrowed" the nightstands and lamps from my bedroom
2. It's clean! LOL

I had a Southern Living at Home party tonight, so of course I had to have a clean house, AND I had to have tables for people to put drinks and such down on. I really like it, and so does Rob. NOW he understands why I've been driving him nuts to get curtains and tables and such :)

And just for grins, I posted a before picture from March when I didn't even have my pictures hung on the walls.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very warm and Inviting.. I can see us sitting there chatting sipping on Coffee.. Oh heck I mean BEER.. LOL Good Job! M

Anna said...

What a difference a few curtains, tables and picture make. SO...are you going to leave all that borrowed from the bedroom furniture in there! LOL

Anonymous said...

Yep.. the curtains and tables make a big diff.. I need an excuse to finish cleaning my place... for some reason, doing it for myself just isnt' enough!

D Shoro said...

Time to get NEW bedroom furniture for sure, lamps too, This looks very nice.

My Life As I See It said...

what a difference. Did you paint the ceiling? It looks darker.

Beth said...

No, it looks darker and a little warmer in color because the before was taken during the day and the after was taken at night. I haven't painted anything....YET. It's on the list of things to do in the next few months :)

Melinda said...

you will do the Southern Living gang proud. Noticed the different tv too.