Monday, January 15, 2007

One a day or bust


I've joined this challenge with some photographer friends of mine. The goal is to post a picture a day for 30 days. Great exercise in building habits, seeing something beautiful or interesting in the everyday, and just having fun. So here is today's post. Teddy bears on parade. I volunteered to sew some teddy bears for Katie's class, and here they are lined up waiting for their turn.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo.. day one in the BOOKS.. LOL
Cool project!! M

shell said...

cute Beth!!

Kaustin said...

Oh, you are such a good Mommy! :)

My Life As I See It said...

I love people who can sew.

Kayla Sullivan said...

I am sewing challenged (if that is a word!). You are a fab. mommy!!!

Betty "CC" Gray said...

That's pretty cool! DD and I are supposed to be making an outfit for a baby session. I'll have to post pics on how it turns out. Great start! One down, 29 to go! :-)

Anonymous said...

Great way to document the "little" things you do for your kids.. I wish I had pix of some of the stuff my mom used to do for our classes.