Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Scarf is done!

First, this is what we woke up to this morning! UGH!!!



Last night I finished Katie's scarf. It looks a little more like a shawl I think LOL



Then Robbie was anxious for me to start his. Problem is, I am going to try to learn to knit by doing his scarf, so he decided to show me the steps.



I really wanted some different shots of Katie with her scarf, so she grudgingly obliged me. I am REALLY happy with these.





Then I tried a couple of shots for valentine cards for the kids




And for this I tried the old reverse lens trick. These are sitting on a window sill.

5 comments:

Heidi Brand said...

You certainly did get some very nice pictures of her with her new scarf.

My Life As I See It said...

love the selection of shots. Especially the shawl ones! That is just so gorgeous and the colour compliments her eyes.

Betty "CC" Gray said...

Brrrr...now that's cold. Your scraf/shawl came out so pretty. It looks great against her skin. WTG!


By the way, you've been tagged! You can check out my blog for more information. You have to participate. If not, your knitting needles will break!!! hahahaa Just kidding. :-P

Anonymous said...

Congrats on finishing the scarf... the pics of DD with her scarf are terrific.. you should be thrilled with them. :)

Holly Lesnick said...

Congrats on the scarf!! Nice pictures!! :)