
Ok, so I have all these ideas for shots, but have I gotten out to get them yet? NO! So, I thought I would show you what is representative of the way my mind works. My desk. Small, cluttered, things getting lost. That's my brain to a T :) Hopefully a bigger desk is in the works. And, to top things off my external hard drive seems to have died. Fortunately I had MOST of what's on it backed up. Aggravating though. I'm hoping I can revive it enough to get what I need off and be done. Note the beer. Yes, it was one of those nights in the Valentine house. I think I need sleep.
7 comments:
fun! i think we should have 'desk day' sometime. mine looks like yours! im comfy in it so who cares.
Hey that is my desk.. LOL I have 2 that look that way and one at the office -actully that one is neat - I get paid to keep that one nice.. HA HA M
Too funny! It doesn't look much different than mine. Just add a sweet tea along side the beer and you've got my desk!
HaHaHa! Looks like mine...but substitute an iced tea for the beer.
I thought I was the only one with the "busy desk" look... And the bad part is my desktop desk does look about that busy... but I rarely work on it as I'm usually on the couch on my laptop...
Hey that looks like my desk!!! Except the kleenex are missing!!! Very cool!
love it! to be very honest..these are the shots that I love...the ones that give an insight to someone's life.. keep em coming!
Post a Comment